Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Authorized ASUS partner, 5 years experience with Android support
63083622

I cannot send any emails from my Samsung galaxy s4 it just

Customer Question

I cannot send any emails from my Samsung galaxy s4 it just says sending failed.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Wes replied 3 years ago.

Wes :

My name is Wes and I will be assisting you today. Please favorite or bookmark this page press CTRL+D, so you can return here if we get disconnected. What corrective actions have you tried if any?

Wes :

If you haven't tried any yet, the first thing you will want to try is completely powering the device off, then back on. The other thing you can try is to remove the email account from account settings, then re-add it. Also, do other apps that use the internet work?

Wes :

I see you've disconnected. When you would like to continue our conversation, type a response in the box below and hit the reply button. I will be sent a message that you have reconnected and I will reconnect to you as soon as I can. Bear in mind that I am located in the United States (Central Time) and if you are in a different time zone, that may affect response times and availability.