Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried this basic step yet: Press & hold the power on/off button on the Nexus device for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on and check?
Hi, Please do not rate my service until we are finished. Please just reply back at the box below, so I can help you further. Thank you,
Are you there?
I have tried many times pressing the power on/off button and holding for about 30 seconds and then switching back on, it still switches itself back on and only shows the Google Logo.
I'm sorry, this issue could be either software or hardware. Please try the following fix to check:
1. Press & hold the power on/off button for about 15 seconds.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down button, then press and hold the Power button at the same time until the tablet turns on. You'll see the word "Start" with an arrow around it.
, then do you see the a menu with some options, including Recovery mode?
Are you still there?
Let me continue to provide you all the steps.
3. Press the Volume Down button twice to highlight the option "Recovery mode."
4. Press the Power button to start Recovery mode. (You will see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark and the words "No command.")
5. While holding down the Power button, press the Volume Up button.
6. Use the Volume Up / Down buttons to scroll to the option "wipe data/factory reset," then press the Power button to select it.
7. Scroll down to "Yes - erase all user data," then press the Power button to select it.
Note: If your tablet becomes unresponsive at any point during these steps, you can restart it by holding down the Power button for several seconds.
You can see these steps for factory reset at in the instruction video at the website below:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV1ffMCXRg4#t=100; see starting at the minute 1:40
We've been communicating, but it looks like you are not there. When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,