A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Computer Engineer
Experience:  I've owned android devices and tablets for years and understand how the work.
71208907

My Son is autistic and has an s2 phone with no sim card He

My Son is autistic and has an s2 phone with no sim card He uses it to play games and take photos. The trouble is he is a fiddler and messes around with the phone. This time his phone on start up just shows the GT-19100 and a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark in it. Won't go any further
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 3 years ago.
A. Stevens :

Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!

A. Stevens :

I see that you're having a problem with your son's S2 not starting up.

A. Stevens :

Do you know if your son is connecting this phone to a computer?

A. Stevens :

Please let me know when you return, so that we can continue working on this question. I will respond as soon as possible when I see your reply.

Customer:

I have decided not to continue this line of action. Sorry to waste your time but thanks.

A. Stevens :

OK...no problem. If you could just rate my service "OK" you can request a refund from customer service.

A. Stevens :

Hope you can get the problem resolved, if you change your mind and want to continue working on the question here please just reply and I would be glad to try to help.