Nick H.
Nick H., Android Specialist
Experience:  Sr. Android Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
63271161

Paird my samsung I phone to my vipere v130 blue tooth crash

Paired my samsung galaxy I phone to my vipere v131 blue tooth crash helmet but unable to use voice dail from the crash helmet mic just dails last number, I have to dail using my hands.

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.
Please do as follows:
On your phone, go to Bluetooth settings and unpair/delete your helmet connection.
Next, to Settings
Select Apps or Application Manager-> ALL (swipe left to go right to All list)
Select Media Storage and Clear Data
Go back to ALL and select Google Services Framework
Select Clear Data.
Turn your phone off and turn it back on.
Go back to Bluetooth settings and try to pair with your helmet bluetooth. The helmet needs to be in Pairing Mode.
When done, try to test them out to see if they should work properly.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reply back to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you!
Nick
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Nick Followed what you instructed to the letter still the same, just keeps dailing last number everything ok apart from that.

regards,

Don.

Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Don for your update.
Please check the helmet bluetooth and see if you can do a reset on it. Then pair / connect and test again.
Nick
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can call now on my samsung hands free but I still have to press call on my phone to tell it what phone number to call, which aint to easy when your riding about 70 on a motor way. I should be able to press the button on my crash helmet and say dail number but no good, ive reset the bluetooth but no good.

Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.
Thanks so much for your reply.
We can try this method: Put your phone into Driving Mode.
Open Settings->Language & Input->Text to Speech Output->Check Driving Mode. Test again with your helmet.
If still not working, you might need to test your helmet with another phone. See if any will work well with your helmet and buy that phone.
Nick