Nick H.
Nick H., Android Specialist
Experience:  Sr. Android Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
63271161

I have just purchased a Samsung GT-C3590 which is supposed

I have just purchased a Samsung GT-C3590 which is supposed to be easy to use. Unfortunately I am not into mobile phones and cannot get on to the Internet or send a text message to someone who is not in my contacts list. Do I need to create an e mail address on the phone if so how can I do that. The instructions are not very good in the user manual for an amateur. Thank you
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Nick H. replied 2 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.
Actually this phone might not work properly with internet. Press Menu and select Internet. See if you can go to a website.
For texting, press Menu and select Messages. You can enter the number that you want to text first. Then press Down arrow and type the message.
No Email function for your phone.
Nick