A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Computer Engineer
Experience:  I've owned android devices and tablets for years and understand how the work.
71208907

how to take barred numbers off my text message service on a

Customer Question

how to take barred numbers off my text message service on a samsung gt-e1190
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 3 years ago.
A. Stevens :

Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!

A. Stevens :

So as I understand you are trying to remove some numbers from your blocked numbers list but they will not go away?

A. Stevens :

Are you getting an error message? If so can you tell me what that error message says?

A. Stevens :

Please let me know when you return, so that we can continue working on this question. I will respond as soon as possible when I see your reply.

Customer:

i am not getting any error message,what is the method for accessing the blocked menu

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i am not getting any error message.what is the method for accessing the blocked menu

Please give these steps a try:

To unblock the accidentally blocked number you need to do the following Press the MENU key Select MESSAGING Scroll down the list and select SETTINGS Select TEXT MESSAGE Select BLOCK NUMBER Highlight the number you wish to unblock and select OPTIONS Select DELETE Select either DELETED SELECTED or DELETE ALL and press OK Briefly press on the ON/OFF button to return to the Main Screen