Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Android Devices Technican
Experience:  Troubleshoot all Android devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
30037186

I have a Samsung galaxy tab3 and recently ive been having problems

I have a Samsung galaxy tab3 and recently ive been having problems looking at emails on the tab and im connected to emails but not actually seeing them on the tab I don't seem to be able to see new messages on the tab unless I go on the emails on my pc, any ideas of what has happened and what can I do to fix this
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 3 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried to shut down / restart the Samsung tablet, and check yet?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

What is the name of the app icon you use for email, such as Email?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have tried shutdown and restart it hasn't worked, the email I use is yahoo and the app icon I use is just Email

Thank you. Did you change your yahoo account recently?

To confirm, if you go to the yahoo email website http://mail.yahoo.com/, are you able to sign in your yahoo email address with your yahoo email password *****?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no I haven't changed the account

Thank you. Yahoo has its own email app now. Please go to Apps, then open the app called Play Store, then type/search for Yahoo Mail, then download and install the Yahoo Mail app, then open the Yahoo Mail app, then sign in your Yahoo email address there, then from now on, use Yahoo Mail app for your email.

Please let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thankyou it worked very happy Smile

You're welcome. Great. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option above, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much for your patience
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Smile