Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Android Devices Technican
Experience:  Troubleshoot all Android devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
30037186

my Samsung 10" I pad has locked whilst on line . it has full

my Samsung 10" I pad has locked whilst on line . it has full screen fixed on view. it will not respond to the switch off button.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Michael! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried this: press & hold the power on/off button on the samsung tablet for about 15 seconds in order to turn it off, then turn it back on and check?

Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you Viet That worked !

Mike

You're welcome. Great. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option above, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you