Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Authorized ASUS partner, 5 years experience with Android support
63083622

Your customer gave his Samsung Galaxy mobile phone to and for

Customer Question

Your customer gave his Samsung Galaxy mobile phone to and for his daughter, I opened
the phone prior to an engagement and left her to put in her new sim. On my return she had placed the small part of the sim into the sim holder without realising it should have
been the entire sim.
The result now is unable to retrieve the sim from the holder despite efforts. Any hope of
putting this right.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Wes replied 3 years ago.
Wes :

My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please favorite or bookmark this page press CTRL+D, so you can return here if we get disconnected. Before we begin, I would like to make sure you understand that Just Answer is not affiliated with any service provider or manufacturer and we do not have control over their systems. Our ability to fix issues like this are therefore very limited and I ask that you take that into consideration before leaving a negative rating. Also keep in mind that some product-related problems are not "fixable" and the appropriate answer may include directing you to an authorized service center for your product. If you have reached our site in error, or if I am not able to help you, you can request a refund at http://www.justanswer.com/refund. Please let me know when you are ready to begin and I will reconnect with you as soon as I can.

Wes :

Did you still need assistance with this issue?