A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Computer Engineer
Experience:  I've owned android devices and tablets for years and understand how the work.
71208907

I have a Samsung tablet SM-T210. I was looking at google maps

I have a Samsung tablet SM-T210. I was looking at google maps this morning when the tablet froze then died, and I have not been able to turn it on or do anything at all with it since. Can you advise please?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 3 years ago.
A. Stevens :

Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!

A. Stevens :

Could you tell me how long you had left the tablet charging for?

A. Stevens :

You may have to trickle charge the battery for several hours before it will power on again.

A. Stevens :

I would give that a try first.

A. Stevens :

If not there is another thing to try (taking off the battery cover and disconnecting/reconnecting a cable)

Customer:

Many thanks. As you answer came through the tablet vlesr

Customer:

Many thanks as your answer came through the tablet opened up again. I had been charging it since I sent my request, so perhaps that had worked although it was 50%charged before I had the problem. Many thanks any way