Nick H.
Nick H., Android Specialist
Experience:  Sr. Android Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
63271161

My samsung pad 2 said it had updates and needed to reboot now

Customer Question

My samsung pad 2 said it had updates and needed to reboot now it won't go past the Samsung logo
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

Please try to do a Power reset:

1. Make sure your tablet is turned off. Press and hold the Power button for about 10 seconds to turn it off.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time.
  3. When logo appears on the screen release the Power button and continue press the Volume Up button.
  4. Select Reboot system now. (Use Power button to select. Use Volume buttons to scroll)
  5. Let your device reboot. See if it will work.

If still not working, we will have to Factory Reset your tablet. This reset will erase all data and start fresh as a new device.

1. Press Power button for 10 seconds.
  4. Select wipe data/factory reset. (Volume buttons to go up or down, select with Power button)
  5. Select Yes — delete all user data.
  6. Finally, select Reboot system now.
  7. Your tablet will reboot and go through setup steps.
  8. Setup and download your apps again from Google Play Store.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reply back to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you!

Nick