Nick H.
Nick H., Android Specialist
Experience:  Sr. Android Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
63271161

My Samsung Has cracked in the bottom left corner and now I

Customer Question

My Samsung Has cracked in the bottom left corner and now I cannot operate any commands as the screen is blank, can I remotely download all of the data on the phone (photo's, contacts etc.)?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Nick H. replied 2 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.
What you can do is to connect your tablet to a PC using the USB cable. Make sure your tablet is changed. Next Press Power button once and swipe the screen from middle to right. On your computer, see if it will see your tablet as a drive. Open the tablet drive and you can open the DCIM, Pictures, and/or Download which might contain the photos.
If your computer does not recognize the tablet, the touch screen is not working as well. The tablet is locked and will not talk to your PC. In this case, you will need to bring your tablet to a local repair shop. They can put the screen and touch screen on temporarily so you can restore your files.
For contacts, go to contacts.google.co.uk. Log into your account. See if your contacts are there.
Please reply back if you have any questions or concerns. Kindly rate my answer so I can get credit. Thank you!
Nick