Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer&part of the CyanogenDev team
57442719

I got my Samsung 7 x2 tablet free with a telephone two years

Customer Question

I got my Samsung 7 x2 tablet free with a telephone two years ago. The tablet had to go into repair last week everything was ok until I wanted to log in on samsung account the problem I had was a mistake in my e-mail account withought being able to change it, it is stopping me using the tablet to its full advantage and I love this tablet I have two and this is my ver very favourite. My email address is *****@******.*** and not [email protected] I can't remember I only saw a glimpse of please can you do something about this olease? Mrs F G Cecil
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Frances! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Where does it show the wrong email address?

Can you go to Settings -> (Accounts) and add your correct email address account there?

And/or can you go to Settings -> Back up and reset -> Factory data reset and reset it in order to start over fresh?

Edit: It looks like you are not there. When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,