Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

samsung GT-18190N dropped in water for seconds/ screen stays

Customer Question

samsung GT-18190N dropped in water for seconds/ screen stays on tried all settings will not switch off/buttons each side of main button bottom not working
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 3 years ago.
JoelK :

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. Thank you for your question. My goal is to provide excellent customer service.

JoelK :

You can put it in a rice bin for 24 hours, which will take all the moisture out of it. You might as well leave the screen on. Please let me know what happens.