Nick H.
Nick H., Android Specialist
Experience:  Sr. Android Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
63271161

Asus nexus I cannot move the security key to start the t

Asus nexus I cannot move the security key to start the tablet
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Nick H. replied 2 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.
Please press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power at the same time for 15-20 seconds. Your Nexus will reboot.
Now see if you can unlock tablet to use again.
If not working, press Power button for 2-3 seconds. See if you can tap Power off to turn off the tablet.
That did not work? It might be the touch screen is faulty and stopped working. When and where did you purchase the tablet?
Less than a year old? You can contact ASUS support via asus.co.uk website and arrange to have your tablet sent in for repairs.
OVER a year? You will have to bring your tablet to a local repair shop. They will test and replace the touch screen. Usually it will cost about 50-80 Pounds depends on the model (1st or 2nd generation).
Please reply back if you have any questions or concerns. Kindly rate my answer so I can get credit.
Nick