Nick H.
Nick H., Android Specialist
Experience:  Sr. Android Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
63271161

My Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 will not charge? I have tried: All

My Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 will not charge?
I have tried:
All button combinations
Trickle charging from my laptop for 10 hours plus
Tested the samsung charger supplied with the tablet which works with my samsung phone
I have even tried removing the power cable from the battery to the motherboard connection reconnecting and charging again
Is there anything else I can try?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Nick H. replied 2 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.
You might want to try with another tablet charger as connecting to your laptop or phone charger not going to charge your tablet as your tablet requires 2Amp or higher to charge it.
If another tablet charger does not work, this could be either the battery is faulty or the charge port is no longer working.
When and where did you purchase your tablet?
Was it dropped?
If not, did anything change BEFORE this issue started?
Nick
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nick

I purchased my tablet through three network.

The tablet has not been dropped.

There were no previous issues until now...

After speaking to samsung they stated to let it charge over night on the supplied tablet charger which I have done and has not changed anything. I know the tablet charger works so it must be a hardware issue. I'm taking it to the samsung support experts next week to fix.

Is there anything else I could try in the mean time?

Expert:  Nick H. replied 2 years ago.
Peter,
Thanks so much for your info and getting back to me.
It must be the charging port, the battery, or the main board is faulty. We will have to wait for Samsung Support to fix it.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Kindly rate my answer so I can get credit. Thank you!
Nick