Nick H.
Nick H., Android Specialist
Experience:  Sr. Android Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
63271161

Samsung Galaxy S5 side button for on/off and vol side button

Customer Question

Samsung Galaxy S5 side button for on/off and vol side button on left keep falling out
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Nick H. replied 2 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.
If your phone is LESS THAN A YEAR old, please contact Samsung Support at 1-888-987-4357 so they can have your phone sent in for repairs or give you a replacement phone.
If OVER A YEAR old, please take your phone to a local phone repair shop so they can replace the buttons. This phone is a bit hard to open compare with other phones. So it is best to have someone knows how to work with phones to replace the buttons. It will cost about $30-$50 depends on local rates.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reply back to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you!
Nick