Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

I have been given from my son a SAMSUNG GALAXY GRAND2 PHONE

Customer Question

I have been given from my son a SAMSUNG GALAXY GRAND2 PHONE WITH THE CODES ON THE BOX SM-G7102ZWATHL RF1F92C3QTV. IT IS BRAND NEW BUT IT HAS ALL INFO IN THAI. I AM TRYING TO GET A SIM CARD FOR UK AND ALSO A MULTIPURPOSE JACK AND CHARGER FOR THE UK. I AM AN OAP (78 years old) AND KNOW LITTLE ABOUT USING THIS PHONE BUT MY SON WANTS ME TO USE IT TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH HIM CAN YOU ADVISE ME WHERE I CAN PURCHASE THESE ITEMS AND WHAT TO ASK FOR. I ALSO WOULD LIKE A USER MANUAL SO I KNOW HOW TO USE THIS PHONE.
I HOPE YOU CAN ADVISE ME AS I LIVE IN A REMOTE AREA OF DEVON AND I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GET PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.
MANY THANKS IF YOU CAN HELP ME.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 2 years ago.
JoelK :

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. Thank you for your question. My goal is to provide excellent customer service.

JoelK :

If the menus displayed on the phone are in Thai, I can help you to convert them to English by telling you which menu items to select by their position on the menus. Do I understand your problem correctly?