Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer&part of the CyanogenDev team
57442719

I have got a Samsung tablet, model SM T210.Last week I

Customer Question

I have got a Samsung tablet, model SM T210. Last week I booted it up and when I opened the "E" mail page a message came up that said that I needed to down load an upgrade from Google. I started the down load but immediately realised that something was wrong because a picture of a strange mechanical bird or chicken appeared. I immediately tried to stop the download but found that this was impossible to do. I could not stop it or turn the tablet off. Eventually when the down load had completed all that came up was the word Samsung in the centre of the tablet and this gradually faded as the battery ran out. I tried recharging the tablet but it will not accept the charge so it has died on me, is there anything I can do? Doug XXXXX

Category: Android Devices