Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Android Devices Technican
Experience:  Troubleshoot all Android devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
30037186

my kendle tablet has been locked out from the internet by a

my kendle tablet has been locked out from the internet by a site called porncheckorg.com how di i remove trhis block
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello William! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Did you power off this way: press & hold the power on/off button on the kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check?

Are you able to go to Settings on the kindle tablet?

What's the model of your kindle tablet, such as Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire HDX, etc.?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

only powered off for about 10 seconds yes i am able to accsess the settings tablet is a kendle fire

Thank you. Can you go to Settings, then option More and/or option Device, then reset to factory defaults?

Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my battery has ran down to low to preform a reset to factory default need to recharge some can i contact u asap after recharge

Yes, no problem; please keep this page open in order to reply back to me later. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the reboot was successful thanks very much

You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option above, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much for your patience.