Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Android Devices Technican
Experience:  Troubleshoot all Android devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
30037186

I have android phone and got the porncheckorg.com virus I downloaded

I have android phone and got the porncheckorg.com virus I downloaded two anti virus app did not find anything and I still have it on my internet and it says that i'm under supervision from the FBI which stupid here paid it twice and still on there what should I do?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello William! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your phone?

Does it only happen on your Internet app?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Galaxy's 4 yes only on my internet app the other internet CM Brouser works it said tgat it blocked my phone and everything and it showed where to get money pak and tgen list of things I was accused of child porngraphy zoophilla and rape etc...

Please try:

1. With the device powered on, press and hold the Power button (located on the right edge) until the Phone options prompt appears then release.
2. Tap and hold the option Power off until the Restart in Safe Mode prompt appears then release.
3. Tap Turn On Safe Mode.
- Note The restart process may take up to 45 seconds to complete.
- Note Upon restart, Safe mode appears in the lower-left of the unlock/home screen.
- Note: If it does not go to Safe mode that way, then press & hold the power button, then select option power off and confirm OK
, then turn on the phone. Now as the phone boots up keep pressing the Menu soft key which is immediately to the left of the Home Button.
, you should see the monochrome Safe Mode showing the bottom left edge of the screen
4. Go to Apps, then uninstall any bad app you see.
5. Then in Apps, then swipe from right to left a couple of times in order to see all apps, then tap on the Internet or Browser app, then clear data/cache.
6. Restart the phone normally, then and check.

Please let me know. Thank you
Experience: Troubleshoot all Android devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Is there someplace I can take my phone in person its not working

Sorry, did you try my steps yet? If it does not work, I have another solution that will definitely work. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It has airplane mode and restart and poweroff I need to do this in person

Sorry, we have live online support; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Can you please continue my steps and let me know if you are stuck at any step? Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok what is the other steps

At the options: Airplane mode, Restart, and Power off, can you tap and hold the option Power off until the Restart in Safe Mode prompt appears then release?

, you should see the monochrome Safe Mode showing the bottom left edge of the screen if it's in Safe mode.

, then turn on the phone. Now as the phone boots up keep pressing the Menu soft key which is immediately to the left of the Home button.

- Next, go to Apps, then uninstall any bad app you see.
, then in Apps, then swipe from right to left a couple of times in order to see all apps, then tap on the Internet or Browser app, then clear data/cache.
, Restart the phone normally, then and check.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My has device options my phone model is SGHM 919 Android 4.3

What happened when you tap & hold on the option Power off on the screen? Did it go to Safe mode?

Or let's try this: Press & hold the power button, then select option Power off and confirm OK

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Its not helping I need to do this in person thanks for your help this is confusing

Sorry, let's try this, let me know which step you are stuck at

Solution 1:

- Press & hold the power button, then select option Power off and confirm OK
, wait until phone is powered off.

Solution 2:

- And/or can you do this: power off phone, then power it back on, then don't open anything yet, but go to Apps

, then swipe from right to left a couple of times in order to see all apps

, then scroll down

, then tap on the Internet or Browser app, then clear data/cache.
, then check.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It wont work its still on there. One question it is a virus right

Sorry, yes, it is. So you clear data/cache for Internet app, but it did not work. Please try this:

1. Press and hold the Power key for about 15 seconds in order to power off the phone.
  2. Press and hold the Power key, Home key and Up Volume key, all 3 keys, at the same time.
  3. Release all of the keys when the Android image appears.
  4. Press the Volume Up / Down keys to select wipe data / factory reset.
  5. Press the Power key.
  6. Press the Volume Up / Down keys to scroll to Yes – delete all user data.
  7. Press the Power key.
  8. Wait for Data wipe complete to appear.
  9. Press the Power key to move the cursor to Reboot system now.
  10. The device shuts down, restarts, and takes you to the startup menu.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This is too complicated I need to this in person again. Is there a refund on this thanks for the help gotta go its 3am here in CA

Sorry, the steps should be easy. Can you watch the video instructions at the website below; it's very quick. Please click on the website below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G77QEe-0Wfw#t=80

(watch starting at the minute 1:20 of the video)

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you,