Nick H.
Nick H., Android Specialist
Experience:  Sr. Android Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
63271161

i have the samsung tablet model GT-P5210 when i went to put

Customer Question

i have the samsung tablet model GT-P5210 it is now working the pins were bent in the charger,found another usb lead and its ok

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Nick H. replied 2 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.
Does your tablet charge at all? If it charges, press Volume Up + Power for about 10-20 seconds. See if your tablet will turn on.
Please reply back if this did not work. Otherwise, kindly rate my answer so I can get credit. Thank you!
Nick
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i ALREADY GOT IT GOING BEFORE I GOT YOUR ANSWER,I SENT YOU A MESSAGE STATING THAT THE PINS IN THE USB WERE BENT, I REPLACED THE LEAD AND IT WORKED. DO I GET A REFUND, THANKS

Expert:  Nick H. replied 2 years ago.
Jean,
Thanks for your reply. Please click on Contact Us link at the bottom and request for refund.
Nick