Nick H.
Nick H., Android Specialist
Experience:  Sr. Android Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
63271161

Hi i have changed the charger port board on my samsung galaxy

Hi i have changed the charger port board on my samsung galaxy note N7000 & now i have no sound, when receiving calls or txts i get ring tone in head set. Dont know if there is a connection but also i had a steering wheel come up on phone & on the screen it said car mode enabled. Thanks merv.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Nick H. replied 2 years ago.
Hello Merv, and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.
To disable car mode, swipe your phone from top down. You will see some settings there. Scroll and disable Car mode.
For sound, first try to turn volume up. Test sound. If not, power off phone and test sound again.
Still no sound? This could be a disconnect with the speaker when you changed the charge board. Please open your phone again. Near the charge board (bottom portion), you will see the speaker. Make sure it is contacting the board via copper connectors. You might want to remove the charge board and put it back again.
Please reply back if you have any questions or concerns. Otherwise, kindly rate my answer so I can get credit. Thank you!
Nick
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi nick when i slide screen down there is nothing about disable car mode. Merv

Expert:  Nick H. replied 2 years ago.
Merv,
You can go to Settings->Input & Language. You will see Car mode there. Uncheck to disable.
Nick