Nick H.
Nick H., Android Specialist
Experience:  Sr. Android Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
63271161

how can i retrieve a deleted voicemail message on my samsung

Customer Question

how can i retrieve a deleted voicemail message on my samsung galaxy s4
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will wait for an answer for another 24 hours
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Nick H. replied 2 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.
By default, all voice messages older than 14 days will be deleted from carrier/phone service server. Unfortunately, for the deleted voice messages, they are removed from the phone as well as your phone's carrier. There is no way to recover them.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reply back to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you!
Nick