Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Android Devices Technican
Experience:  Troubleshoot all Android devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
30037186

MY SAMSUNG ACER S5830 HAS COME UP FORCE CLOSE ,HOW CAN I

MY SAMSUNG ACER S5830 HAS COME UP FORCE CLOSE ,HOW CAN I REMOVE AND GET PHONE WORKING AGAIN.  IT IS SAYING THE APPLICATION SAMSUNG HOME(PROCESS COM.SEC ANDROID.APPTWLAUNCHER)HAS STOPPED UNEXPECTEDLY.PLEASE TRY AGAIN .FORCE CLOSE

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. It looks like the phone's software is corrupted. Have you or your network provider tried to reset the phone to factory settings and check?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I CAN NOT ACCESS FACTORY SETTINGS AND CHECK,MY PHONE WILL NOT LET ME ACESS ANYTHING,OTHER WISE I WOULD OF DONE THAT FIRST.I CAN NOT EVEN OPEN PHONE TO GET IN TO MY CONTACTS OR CALL,MESSAGE,

There is a way to do factory reset even when you cannot access the phone settings. It's by using a combination of buttons on your phone. I guess your network provider did not show you how or they do not know how. Let me provide you the instructions for factory reset okay? Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

WILL BE REALLY GREATFUL IF YOU COULD SORT IT FOR ME,ITS QUIET URGENT,AS MY SONS WIFE EXPECTING A BABY ANY TIME.I DO NOT THINK I WILL BE ABLE TO GET KEYPAD ON PHONE TO PUT NUMBERS IN. THE PHONE WILL NOT LET ME ACESS ANTHING. PLS HELP ITS DRIVING ME MAD......

Sorry about that. Please try the following fix:

1. Power off the phone (i.e., remove battery for a few seconds, then reinstall it.)
  2. Press at the same time the 3 buttons: Home, Volume Up, and Power (for about 10 seconds or so) until you see the Android system recovery menu.
    User-added image
  3. Use the Volume Down key to scroll to to the option wipe data/factory reset and then press the Home key to select it.
  4. Use the Volume Down key to scroll to Yes - delete all user data and then press the Home key to select it.
  5. Use Volume Down to highlight reboot system now and the press the Home key to select it.
  6. The phone will then reboot to its factory settings, then check.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

HI ITS SAYING RAMDUMP MODE (ARM9MODE) ,AND SAMSUNG.COM.NOTHING HAPPENING

Sorry, let's try another way:

1. Power off your phone (remove battery, then reinstall it)
2. Press the two buttons: Home and Power at the same time until a menu appears
3. Use the Volume Up / Down buttons to highlight the option "wipe data/factory reset", then press Home button
4. Select "yes" and press Home button
5. Once done, select "reboot" and press Home button.

Please watch the instructions video at the website below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAgdsyDshHU

Please let me know. Thank you.