Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

I would like to know how to unlock my tablet because my

Customer Question

I would like to know how to unlock my tablet because my password ***** working

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 2 years ago.
JoelK :

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. Thank you for your question. My goal is to provide excellent customer service.

JoelK :

What is the make and model of your device? Are you having problems with a screenlock password?

JACUSTOMER-17gwokr3- :

Samsung galaxy tab 4 yes it is my screenlock password

JoelK :

If you are having problems with a screenlock pin or password, you can only reset it by performing a factory reset on your tablet. This will wipe clean all personal data, such as contacts, calendars, text messages, photos, and music. Do you want to proceed?

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.