Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Android Devices Technican
Experience:  Troubleshoot all Android devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
30037186

I have a Samsung SM-T530 tablet. I need a menu key to set up

Customer Question

I have a Samsung SM-T530 tablet. I need a menu key to set up some apps. What can I do?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Gerald! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Samsung has changed this. However, if you have not known yet, when you are in an app, there should be an icon with 3 dots (usually at the upper right corner) that you can tap on, then the settings will pop up.

Or another way: when you are in an app, you can tap and hold on the Recent app key for a couple of seconds or so, then the settings will pop up.

When you are available, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so we can continue. Thank you,