carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

I have the idream tablet phone and am trying to set it up but

Customer Question

I have the idream tablet phone and am trying to set it up but nothing is happening beyond a blank white screen and a clicking sound. Both batteries are in but not a sim. How do I set it up? Thanks
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  carlday1 replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question.
Could you let me know what happens when you turn the phone on do you get any android logos while it is booting or is the screen white all of the time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No the screen just remains white.
Expert:  carlday1 replied 2 years ago.
I am very sorry to have to say this but the phone is likely to be faulty, most screen faults are either a blank screen or a white screen.
I have had a look to see if the phone has a recovery partition but I am afraid it does not look like it does, had the phone have had a recovery partition I would have suggested trying to recover the phone but I do feel this would not help.
I am afraid that the screen is not something that you could replace yourself and if the phone is new I would suggest sending it back for a replacement.
I am sorry I cannot offer any more advise and I am sorry that I only had bad news.
Kind Regards
Carl