Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Android Devices Technican
Experience:  Troubleshoot all Android devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
30037186

Hi Vietnam I've had my Samsung sm-t530 for several months

Customer Question

Hi Vietnam
I've had my Samsung sm-t530 for several months my problem is when I open my emails it used to show three columns, first column inbox sent files etc, second a list of emails and third the highlighted email. Now when I open, the first column gets wider and wider until it is the only column witch means I can see the emails or read them. Any help you could give would be much appreciated. Malcolm
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Malcolm! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

What is the name of the app you use for your email, such as Email, or Internet or Browser or Chrome, etc.?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Gmail, email

Thank you. Please try this:

- Go to Settings -> (Applications) -> Applications manager
, then swipe from right to left until you get the ALL option
, then scroll down, then tap on the Email app
, then tap on Clear cache, and check.
; if that does not work, try the steps again, but this tap Clear data for Email app, then open the Email app, then enter / set up your gmail account again, and check.

- If that does not work, clear cache again for Email app, but do not open Email app again
, then go to Apps, then open the app called Gmail, then if needed, enter / set up your gmail email address in the Gmail app, then use the Gmail app for your gmail email.

When you are available, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so we can continue. Thank you,