Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Technician
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

sorry. was here a moment ago. My Samsung galaxy tab 3 will

Customer Question

sorry. was here a moment ago. My Samsung galaxy tab 3 will not charge. Have tried another charger and another power point. It is only a few months old.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.
I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Please note that electronics troubleshooting is not always easy and sometimes I will not be able to find solution for your problem immediately, so if my first answer does not resolve your problem or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD SERVICE or POOR SERVICE (that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record - very damaging for me). Please use "Reply to Expert" button instead.
•ANSWER•
Sometimes your Tab can be unresponsive and keep you from using the device properly (the most important reason for this issue can be glitch in the software). If there is no hardware issue on the device, some of the solutions below should resolve this issue.
Please follow the steps below to reset your device:
1. Press and hold the power button for exactly 35 seconds.
2. After 35 seconds, release the power button.
3. Wait 2 minute, then turn on your Tab.
4. Test your Tab (try to charge it).
If that doesn't work, please try the procedure below:
1. Press and hold the Volume UP and Power button at the same time for exactly 15 seconds.
2. After 15 seconds, release the power button.
4. Test your Tab (try to charge it).
If the previous procedure doesn't work, perform the procedure below:
1. Connect the USB cable to computer (do not connect your Tab).
2. Hold the Power button for 20 seconds.
3. After 20 seconds while still holding Power button, plug the other part of the USB cable in the Tab.
4. Leave the Tab for 2 minutes and try to turn it on (hold the Power button for exactly 45 seconds).
5. Test your Tab (try to charge it).
Please try all solutions (step by step) and let me know if that works. I'll be waiting for your reply.
If none of those solutions works or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with the next step.
Kind Regards,
Todd
Hi Maureen,
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?
Please let me know. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.
Regards,
Todd