Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

what do I need to transfer photos from Samsung phone GT=E21218

Customer Question

what do I need to transfer photos from Samsung phone GT=E21218 to my laptop please
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You do this via Bluetooth. In order to achieve this, first make sure Bluetooth is on on your Laptop and that your Laptops bluetooth visability is enabld.
Then on the phone, . In Menu mode, select Applications →
Bluetooth.
Press → Settings.
Scroll left or right to On.
To allow other devices to locate your phone,
scroll down to My phone’s visibility and scroll
left or right to Visible.
Press .
Then to send a photo, Select the file or item from one of your phone’s
applications that you want to send.
Press → Send via or Send
namecard via → Bluetooth
You can then select your Laptop and have it sent to this.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for repair.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,