Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I have a Samsung mini 2 which is not working. There is a

I have a Samsung mini 2 which is not working.
There is a very small screen which I think reads:
WCDM;0 fault Line-()
Format :
qxdm_message ; ExIPC; Page fault 27522754 @2e50e1e2
tld-134001
Can you help
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you remove the batter from the phone and wait 5 minutes.
Then connect the battery, turn on the phone and tell me if it now starts please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Richard,

It now starts but gets to swiping the screen and switches itself off again and restarts the intro back to the swipe screen.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Keith
When it switches off, does it say "powering off" or just goes off in an instant?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Richard,

A second or so after swiping the screen it goes blank, no warning and no "powering off"".

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Keith, it confirms the problem
It is the internal main board that has faulted.
A corrupted firmware can cause this. But we have ruled this out by trying to restart it. The fact that we get this symptom and that it is shutting off like this, confirms it is the mainbaord that is faulting.
I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the phone to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.
I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.