Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I recently changed my car and now have a bluetooth connection

Customer Question

I recently changed my car and now have a bluetooth connection problem with my Samsung GT-B 3410. When it finds and connects to the car it then asks for 'AUDIO CONNECT WITH MB BLUETOOTH' YES/NO. Next it asks for 'EXCHANGE DATA WITH MB BLUETOOTH'YES?NO. This happens every single time i switch on the ignition. My two previous cars (jaguar/lexus) connected immediately on entry. My current vehicle is a Mercedes GLA new in November 2014. Could it be a problem with the car or can my Samsung be adjusted in some way to fully comply with the vehicles requirements. Please help. John Blair
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
It is the way the car is programmed to communicate with the phone. There is no setting on the phone itself, the car is making the connection as though it is doing it first time everytime John.
Basically is is incompatibility between the car and the phone. There is no setting on the phone that changes this sorry.