Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

i have a samsung s3 mini and am trying to retrieve deleted

Customer Question

i have a samsung s3 mini and am trying to retrieve deleted text messages from the callers history.. were all calls and messages are stored ...part of the message are there but when I click on them they come up deleted messages ...is there any way to retrieve all the messages ...your help and advice would much be appreciated
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To clarify, when you press on it it actually says deleted message?
Instead of displaying the actual message?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes the information is in the caller history ..part of the message is there and when I click on it , it comes up deleted message.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, then it hass been removed, but we have a chance to recover it.
Are you using a SIM card in your phone?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes but I cant make or receive calls or texts, as my ex partner has block the phone .. as it was a contract phone.. I can still use the internet and other apps on there. but I still have the sim in the phone and an sd card aswell .

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Ok, it wont matter about the SIM card being enabled, just that the messages are on it.
To retrieve deleted SMS messages you will then need to buy this SIM USB reader so that your SMS messages can be read by a computer
http://www.dekart.com/products/hardware/sim_card_reader/
You put the SIM card into this reader and put it into a computer.
You will then use the dekart program Sim Manager
http://www.dekart.com/products/card_management/sim_manager/
It will retrieve deleted SMS messages on the SIM that have not yet been overwritten. They will then be available on your computer
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

so I need to get the dekart sim card reader and sim manager .00 .. can you confirm this so that I don't get the wrong product... and this will defo work on my pc .... is there any other reader I could in England that would do the same job

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Correct but it is $29, not $39 you see this on the right.
It will work on your PC, but I cannot speak products sorry, only this one.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok thank you I really appreciate it :)

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Your welcome!