Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

, how do I connect my Samsung Galaxy Tab S Wi-Fi to my printer,

Hi, how do I connect my Samsung Galaxy Tab S Wi-Fi to my printer, please?
I've been working on it for hours and I can't do it. Please help!
Isaac
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What is the make and model of your printer please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S Wi-Fi

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
That is the Tablet
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Epson Work force WF-2660

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
To use this, you need to first, make sure the printer is on your wifi network.
Then on your Tablet, install the app. Epson iPrint.
You will install this from the Google Play Store.
This is the App
Click me to open
you will then open this app and you print from there.
Do this please and let me know the results
Richard, Android Engineer
Experience: Android Systems Specialist
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I've clicked on the Epson iprint and installed it but my tablet still can't locate my printer

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Is your printer installed on the wireless network?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes, y wife's laptop is connected to it and she is able to print.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, then its not supported directly so what you have to do is connect it via the computer so it prints via the computer.
So as the first step, follow the instructions to set up the printer as a cloud printer.
Click me to view
Once done, then install Google Cloud print on the Tab which you can download here
click me to view
You then use this app to do the printing from the Tab. Note that the computer must always be on for this to work.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Richard,

All is resolved now. Thank you!

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Perfect Issac!
You just needed to get the procedure correct.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.