Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

, My Samsung SM - T210 is struggling to pair with other

My Samsung SM - T210 is struggling to pair with other Bluetooth devices, it keep asking me to verify a pass key number.... When I try to connect It does not recognise.
Please help
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me the make and model of the device you are trying to pair with?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am trying to connect to a chrome cast, also I have a high number of Bluetooth devices within a very close area of the Galaxy tablet SM-T210 and they are not showing on my tablet....
I.e.
IPHONE
HP PHOTOSMART PRINTER
LENOVA LAPTOP
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Ok, none of the devices you list will allow the Samsung to connect though the Lenovo Laptop should be able to see the Tablet.
Go to Settings, Wireless and under Bluetooth, make sure the Tablet is made discoverable.
Then on the Lenovo, right click a file, select Send To, choose Bluetooth and you should then be able to see the Tablet.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It recognized the LENOVA but would not pair as the Galaxy asked for
Bluetooth pairing request
" confirm pass key is 817279 to pair with Lenovo PC " ..... The options to this are to press cancel or ok...... If I press either it doesn't recognise and gives me a new number sequence...
Rgds
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
When it says this you have to enter that in on the Lenovo, so when it is up with the numbers, on the Lenovo for the bluetooth pairing, enter in that number combination.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Great it worked should this also work with my smart Tv ??? Also surely my Hp printer should to be able to print from my Galaxy shouldn't it .....
Kind rgds
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
The printer not, the TV yes as long as you put the code in.
For the printer, if it is Android compatible, you use the HP App you can see here. It does it via wifi.
Click me to open
If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.