Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Technician
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

My Samsung galaxy tab 3 10.1 will turn on and load until it

My Samsung galaxy tab 3 10.1 will turn on and load until it gets to Samsung logo and then stalls. I have only had it since 13th Feb this year. Can anyone help please
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.
I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Please note that electronics troubleshooting is not always easy and sometimes I will not be able to find solution for your problem immediately, so if my first answer does not resolve your problem or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD SERVICE or POOR SERVICE (that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record - very damaging for me). Please use "Reply to Expert" button instead.
•ANSWER•
Sometimes your Tab can be unresponsive and keep you from using the device properly (the most important reason for this issue can be glitch in the software). If there is no hardware issue on the device, some of the solutions below should resolve this issue.
Please follow the steps below to reset your device:
1. Press and hold the power button for exactly 35 seconds.
2. After 35 seconds, release the power button.
3. Wait 2 minute, then turn on your Tab.
4. Test your Tab.
If that doesn't work, please try the procedure below:
1. Press and hold the Volume UP and Power button at the same time for exactly 15 seconds.
2. After 15 seconds, release the power button.
4. Test your Tab.
If the previous procedure doesn't work, perform the procedure below:
1. Plug the Tab into the charger for 10 minutes.
2. After 10 minutes (while still plugged in) press and hold Power (slide and hold) button for exactly 35 seconds.
3. Allow up to 3 minutes for the Tab to reboot.
4. Test your Tab.
Please try all solutions (step by step) and let me know if that works. I'll be waiting for your reply.
If none of those solutions works or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with the next step.
Kind Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi unfortunately none of the 3 suggestions worked. Anything else I can try. I don't want to return it if I can sort it my self. Frustrated ad I haven't had it long.

Hi June,
Thank you for your reply.
If none of the previous solutions works, the next troubleshooting step will be to perform hard reset. That procedure will delete all data from internal memory (memory card data such as pictures, music, videos will not be affected).
To perform hard reset please perform procedure below:
1. Turn the power off.
2. Press and Hold the Volume Up, HOME and Power button at the same time.
3. When the start up screen show, release all the buttons. Use the Volume keys to select Recovery Console then press the Power key.
4. Use the Volume Up/Down button to navigate to "wipe data/factory reset".
5. Select "wipe data/factory reset". Confirm using Power button.
6. Select "Yes -- delete all user data"
* Allow several minutes for the factory data reset process to complete.
7. Select "reboot system now". Confirm using Power button.
* Allow several minutes for the reboot process to complete.
Let me know if this procedure works or if you need more information please. I'll be happy to help with any follow up questions.
Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you so much, that last suggestion of a factory reset did the trick. Can wash pots now. Lol.

You're welcome June. I'm glad that I could help.
Thanks for using our service and for positive rating.
Best Regards,
Todd