Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Technician
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

WHY WON'T MY SAMSUNG T1270E RING?

Customer Question

WHY WON'T MY SAMSUNG T1270E RING?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.
I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

First of all, sorry for the late response. Your question is something that we call "bad messenger" question, for that reason many Experts do not wish to answer this kind of question.
If you still need help with this issue, please let me know when did you purchase your Samsung device?
Your question was posted in Android category, but there is no Samsung cell phone with model T1270E. Is your cell phone Android?
Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

HI,

The phone was bought for me about 16 months ago, but, I don't know where from. It was new. now, I have no idea if it is an android or not ! I am 72 years old, and, not up on these things at all, I'm sorry. Will it tell me anywhere ?

marion.

Hi Marion,
Thank you for your reply.
First of all we need to find model of your cell phone.
If you phone have removable battery, please remove the back cover and battery from your phone and look on the label under the battery. Your model number will be printed somewhere on this label.
Is your phone flip or touchscreen model?
Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry about the delay, had to find magnifying glass to read it ! Model GT C3520

Can I also just say, that as I am deaf, I have it on vibrate and ring. It is vibrating all the time, but, not ringing.

Thank you for additional information.
First of all be sure that correct Sounds profile is selected on your phone. On your phone select Settings and Sound profiles. Be sure that your sound profile is not muted. Also, check the sound volume, select your current sound profile, click edit and select "volume". Scroll to "call alert" and put the select maximum volume level. When done, click save to confirm that settings.
If there is still no sound on your phone, check that correct ringtone is selected. In Settings > Sound profile, select Edit and Voice call ringtone. Find the ringtone you prefer and select it.
Let me know the result please. I'll be waiting for your reply and happy to provide more help if needed.
Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Wonderful ! Don't know what you did, but, it's working again !!! Thankyou so much !!! Will definately keep you on my favourites !!!

Marion.

You're very welcome Marion. I'm glad that I could help.
Thanks for using our service.
Best Regards,
Todd