Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

Having entered the wrong pass code several times the device

Having entered the wrong pass code several times the device is disabled. How do I restore the option to re-set in settings?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
What is the model and make of your device ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Apple Ipad mini

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately there is no way to retrieve the correct passcode or get back to your iPad with the passcode. Your only option is to force-restore the iPad to factory settings through iTunes by putting it to DFU (Device Firmware Upgrade) model, which will erase everything from it. This is how Apple designed it to protect the information of their users once it is disabled.
But if you've backed up your iPad to iTunes on your computer or iCloud, then you can restore all your data back after restoring your iPad from iTunes/iCloud. You can also redownload all your past purchases for free using the same account.
Follow the steps below to restore your iPhone by putting it to DFU Mode.
First download and install latest iTunes on your computer from here : https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
Then connect the iPad to your computer with the USB Cable.
Open iPad application on your computer.
On your iPad press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time.
After EXACTLY 8 seconds release the Power button. Continue holding the home button until your iTunes shows a message telling you that it has detected an iPad in recovery mode.
Click OK or Restore
Note : Put it to DFU Mode while connected to computer and also in DFU Mode your iPad will remain blank. Timing is critical when you put it to DFU Mode. So keep trying until it goes to DFU Mode. And it will take awhile to restore it.
FYI We have some additional services option here. If you want, I can remotely connect to your computer and do all these steps and solve your problem while you watch, for a small additional fee. This is very secure and one time session. This is optional and I've already sent you the Additional service request. If you wish to do this, please Accept the remote service request. You can accept this service at any time you want. Or we can continue here.