A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Computer Engineer
Experience:  I've owned android devices and tablets for years and understand how the work.
71208907

! - I have a galaxy s3 gt-i9305 lte - it got dropped and

Customer Question

HI ! - I have a galaxy s3 gt-i9305 lte - it got dropped and the lcd started to "bleed" from the top left corner across the screen and over the space of an hour the screen faded out until it went completely blank - however during this time you could still answer calls and the touch screen was responsive ! Obviously the lcd needs replacing but that seems difficult to get in the uk - I can find any number of chassis and screen/digitizer units and can fit one of those easily ! :-) can you tell me if the screen/digitizer units across the s3 gt-i9300/9305 units are the same? I appreciate the lte has more memory but is that mounted on the chassis that that the screen is on or is it on the mother board that you remove and switch across ? costs are important to me given that I am "between" jobs and the 9300 types seem a noticeable bit cheaper and easier to find and quicker to get delivered ! Many thanks ! Andy P.s - if you are cross checking part numbers then I will say that the colour of the front is immaterial to me ! - Thanks !

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 2 years ago.
A. Stevens :

Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!

A. Stevens :

The screen/digitizer will be the same across all S3 models

A. Stevens :

You are correct there are some differences otherwise in the specific models for each carrier, but the display unit will be the same.

A. Stevens :

I hope that answers your question!