Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

Please show me how to text from my samsung galaxy As5

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Open the menu or home screen. Open Messages application. Press the new message button. Enter your contact/number in the first text column.
In the bottom text column, enter the text message. Click the Send button (mail with arrow).
Refer this article --> http://deviceguides.vodafone.ie/web/samsung-galaxy-s5/basic-use/text-messaging/write-and-send-text-messages/
If you are using latest Android version, open Messages and you will see a icon on the bottom right of the screen. Tap it to write message.
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.