Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

what is the best cell phone service in contrast costa county

what is the best cell phone service in contrast costa county in California, best mean for both service and cost
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
When you say service, you mean coverage for Cell phone reception?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I lost my cell phone which was an iphone 4S.

Very satisfied with the phone.

Right now I am using T-Mobile but I do not have a contract so I need a new phone and could switch carriers.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
T-Mobile do provide the best pricing overall, but AT&T do have the best coverage just due to their sheer size.
If you were happy with the coverage of T-Mobile and did not encounter reception issues, I would advise you to stay with them.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What cell phone do you recommend?

The 4 S seemed fine to me.

I just use the phone, text, and take/send photos

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
It may still be hard to get the 4S as its a little old, if you can, go with that else the iPhone 5C is also well priced and meets your needs Patrick.