Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer&part of the CyanogenDev team
57442719

I had problems with my nexus 7 so took it back to factory settings.

Customer Question

I had problems with my nexus 7 so took it back to factory settings. my wi fi comes up as on but when i try to get on the internedt i can for example get amazon , i can go to the next screen but then it goes back to bt wifi screen and i can get no further , my hub number is ***** please can you help I have contacted bt who say it is a Nexus problem
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What stops you from getting further? What error message do you receive?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i contacted bt again and found them more helpful than previously I needed to input the wireless key number that resolved the problem. thank you for your offer of help. as you did not provide help does this mean i am entitled to a refund .

Thanks again wendy buss

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, not sure why you contact me then never return till now Wendy but you get your refund here
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund
All the best