Steve G.
Steve G., Engineer
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company.
329447

I have just bought a Samsung Galaxy Grand neo and apart from

I have just bought a Samsung Galaxy Grand neo and apart from inserting sims and battery there are no user instructions whatsoever. I am abroad at the moment and would like to print some instructions off so I can use my new phone!!! How do I go about getting these instructions?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 years ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

The user manual is not something you need to pay for. It is on Samsung's site HERE

Scroll down to the bottom half of the page and look for 'Downloads And Manuals'.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Steve