Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer&part of the CyanogenDev team
57442719

I have a Galaxy Note Pro SM-P900. When I press the power button,

Customer Question

I have a Galaxy Note Pro SM-P900. When I press the power button, it starts showing the name as usual, runs the ident, then sticks at the Samsung title and goes no further. The wee tune stops part way through. I have tried without the SD card, but no difference. The battery was at 100% now 50%. Any ideas.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!
I would suggest trying a factory restore of the phone at this time...do you have your data backed up either via your Google + account or on your computer? A restore would wipe all the data on your phone
This is how to perform the hard restore: Fully charge your phone.Press and hold the Volume Up, Home and Power keys, until the Samsung logo appears.Scroll down using Volume Down and choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset, by pressing the Power Key.Scroll down (using the Volume Down key) and choose Yes – delete all user data and confirm with Power Key.Wait for the phone to reboot.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Thanks for your reply. I have images I don't want to loose. Is there any way of getting them of before I do a reset?

You would need to either be syncing your phone with your G+ account or have backed it up...do you know if you were syncing?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No, it is a tablet so I am only using wifi supposedly linked to a WD external hard drive, But not all images go up, it seems to depend on which app I use.

I understand...unfortunately the last attempt to back up the images would be to download Samsung Kies, connect the tab to your computer via USB and try to see if it will sync