*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

MY SAMSUNG GALAXY S 5 . HOW CAN I MAKE THE SCREEN BRIGHTER

Customer Question

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. You can swipe down from the top of your screen. The screen brightness adjustment is just under the settings icon.

To adjust the brightness of the display swipe your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom to open the Notification Panel.

How to adjust the brightness of your S5

The display brightness adjustment bar is shown just below the Quick Panel shortcuts. Touch Auto to turn on Automatic brightness (which will allow your device to select the level of brightness based on your remaining battery charge).

To manually adjust the brightness touch and slide the bar to the right for a brighter screen or left for a darker screen.

You can also access the display settings from the Home screen by touching Apps Apps Icon > Settings Settings Icon > Display.