Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Android Devices Technican
Experience:  Troubleshoot all Android devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
30037186

Bit worry that it says I have been blocked and have to

hi bit worry that it says I have been blocked and have to pay £100 fine
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 tablet, such as SM-T2100?

Does this issue occur when you use the Internet / browser app? Or does it affect everything?

Is your tablet still working now?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

GTp5210 yes working but as soon as I turn on it goes to a uk police say I have been blocked and have to pay fine

Do you mean if you power off (press & hold power on/off button, then select the power off option, and confirm yes), then turn it back on, then right away it shows the uk police notice? Or do you have to open the Internet / browser app, only then it will shows the uk police notice? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes open it up then when I swipe sceen to un lock itgoes on to this page

I'm sorry, it looks like a virus got into your tablet. Don't worry, I can fix this issue for you. Do you have any data that you need to keep on this tablet? Does it let you open the Settings app icon on the tablet? Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no data I need to keep but cant get on settings

Thank you. Please try:

1. Power off the tablet.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons until the Samsung logo appears
3. When the Samsung logo appears, then release the Power button, but keep holding the Volume Up + Home buttons until the recovery menu appears (see the image below.)
4. Use the Volume Up/Down buttons to highlight to the option Wipe data/factory reset
5. Press the Power button to accept the option – this will take you to the confirmation screen.
6. Using the Volume buttons navigate to yes and press the power button again to confirm the action
7. Wait a bit, then check.

Tab 3 10.1 reset

Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so we can continue. Thank you,