Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer&part of the CyanogenDev team
57442719

I have just got a new BT simcard in my GT18200n and the phone

Customer Question

i have just got a new BT simcard in my GT18200n and the phone says NO SIMCARD
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!
Most likely the sim card is faulty, so you have another sim you could try out?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The sim card is now Ok-- the new BT one.I just put it into my Samsung and it immediately showed me my contacts so they are obviously in the phone Then I tried again and just like yesterday the contacts ONLY SHOWED ME about 8 contactsSo what went wrong? It is obviously NOT THE NEW simcard as minutes ago it showed me all the contacts

Are we not able to talk??? as this message system is in my view RIDICULOUS

Barry

Barry - sorry about the delay, appears we are in different time zones. Do you still want to work on this question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Mr Stephens

I dont think weve been communicating for some reason.I still cant get my contacts even tho the new BT sim card has worked once to produce them. I ve put my old card into an old samsung and it works perfectly so both cards are ok but the GT-18200 N will not give me my contacts even tho it DID ONCE

Sorry for the delay in communication. So at this time have you imported the "SIM contacts" to the new phone?
Find "Import/Export"Press the contacts icon.Press the Menu key.Press Import/Export.Choose optionChoose one of the following options:2a - Copy contacts from your SIM to your phonePress Import from SIM card.Press Select all.When the box next to a contact is ticked (V), the contact is selected.Press Import.