Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

What is the difference between SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 AND GALAXY

what is the difference between SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 AND GALAXY S6 EDGE Please
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
The edge as a rounded screen with an edge on it that allows you to see notification icons while the phone is flat on the ground either on its face ot on its back.
The edge also has a slight bigger battery and is lighter yet thicker but only slightly.
In the end its the edge (curved screen) that is the real difference and if you can get it at a close price to the S6, it is worth going for.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.