*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

My kindle white will not display the kindle store page

Customer Question

my kindle white will not display the kindle store page
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is***** will assist you. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.This is usually caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, then your kindle will work normally again. Please try this on your Kindle>press and hold the power button for 20 seconds and then release. After the device has completely turned off, press the power button to restart your Kindle> then reconnect to the Internet and check for the store.
Please let me know if this does not work for you, or if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Thank you very much!